Monday, January 16, 2012

My First post the Day Before the Spring Term

Hey all!

My name is John Cruz and I am a musical theater major at Youngstown State University.  I lead what I consider to be a rather fun and eventful life and I'd like for you all to join me on my journey.  So, this is my first post, yay!

Tomorrow I begin my spring term at YSU and I am very excited about it.  I can't wait to see my theater family and what not, but I am even more excited to learn and grow in my craft!  I love school because I get to spend almost every moment of my day learning and perfecting my passion.  Who could ask for more than that?  I am looking to start things fresh, going into this with much gusto and excitement!  As I hope many of my wonderful classmates and peers are.  So, let's keep our heads up and spirits bright as we enter this chapter in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment